1.    #1  
    I used to have to do this when upgrading previous OS's. I have tweaks like view email in landscape, hide nascar app, etc.

I was just wondering if these patches now transfer over to the new upgrade. Thanks for your help!
    You need to remove your theme and any patches that you have applied. You do not need to uninstall any of the homebrew applications. Remember to uninstall any theme first, then remove the patches. Hope it helps!
    how do you uninstall a tweak?
    If you installed it through webOS Quick Install, go to the same screen you used to install it, & uncheck the box. If you installed a patch through PreWare ( first uninstall any theme you may have ) then either manually remove all patches or run EPR ( "Emergency Patch Removal" ).
    All of the information for upgrading is located on the first page of the 1.3.5 stickied threads.
    If you didn't (like me) what happens? my theme reverted to default and all the patches stopped working, both are easy fixes, is there anything else that it may have screwed up? I'm now having issues connecting to Quick Install.