Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Ever since updating to 1.3.5 I have no calendar data.

Anyone else experience this?

Anyone know how to fix it?
    Yep, I'm missing everything, Palm profile & exchange. I posted my problem in "patch 1.3.5 issues"

I am having other problems as well, been screwing with this thing all day......
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Yeah, what an awful thing. I can't even remove my Exchange account, thinking I would re-add it and it would sync everything back down.
    After the 1.3.5 update, I lost my contacts, calendar and email. Shut down, pulled the battery. Now email is back, but the contacts and calendar is not.

Can I roll back to the previous version, or force a "re-update" of 1.3.5 to try again?
    Not my fix got this from another string here at PreCentral.

Goto date & time, turn off network time, back up date to dec 31st, everything repopulates.

Then go back to date & time & set it back to Jan 1 2010 & reset mode to network time. everything will be there & will sync.

If you turn your phone off or reset it you'll lose this fix.

At least you'll have your appointments until permanent fix can be made.

Have I told you that I love my pre.....

That worked! Thanks! Hopefully we'll see a fix soon.

There are allot of people complaining so I hope it gets taken care of soon.
    "I could calculate your chances of survival, but your not gonna like it." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    >>>>>> My WoW Fan Site <<<<<<
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidm1519 View Post
    Not my fix got this from another string here at PreCentral.

Goto date & time, turn off network time, back up date to dec 31st, everything repopulates.

Then go back to date & time & set it back to Jan 1 2010 & reset mode to network time. everything will be there & will sync.

If you turn your phone off or reset it you'll lose this fix.

At least you'll have your appointments until permanent fix can be made.

Have I told you that I love my pre.....

This seems to have worked for me, too. Hopefully an official fix is on the way soon.
    I worked with Sprint and Palm for an hour and a half yesterday with no luck in getting my calendar data back.

I came here today and saw the workaround and it worked the first time.

Thanks to all the awesome people here.
    I was having the same problem, but I just went to Calendar Options and under Calendar View Option, turned off the Exchange Calendar view. Now all my other calendars show. I do hope they get this resolved ASAP as I, like many others I am sure, use Exchange for their work related stuff.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    1.3.5.1 to the rescue!
    No problem here after updating to 1.3.5.1.l Glad they got it resolved, even pretty quick at that.
    Worked! Thanks for sharing. I added it to another thread I'd originally posted on w/info about the new update, too. Can't update at the moment, so at least this gets me working again. You all rock!