1.    #1  
    can any tell me plz i am new to havin a palm pre can sum 1 give me step from step n which apps i got to put on my phn to use this function thats if u know how to i c alot of youtube videos that can play doom or mario hell i ve seen 1 play a ps3 game on the phn kinda like playn a psp game but im not a comp whiz so thats why im askn i dnt understand half this programs i put on my phn already . or if u know any apps kinda like the iphn wit the shotgun or dice game where u shake tha phn that would b kool to if any1 could help plz email me at thanx jtense @ aol . com
    yesh same here... I'd like to know where n how I ca get them... Thxs..
    yesh same here... I'd like to know where n how I ca get them... Thxs..
    Preware will get you access to Doom, most other games are not available but possible. However you can expect that beyond the power of a snes, you won't be able to emulate games on a mobile device. This is because emulators process much more information than the original system. You will never see the ps3 on a pre, a PSP is unreasonable as well.

Most games are just beginning to arive on WebOS, but currently you have any javascrpt based games from the web, and a few on homebrew and the official app catalog.
    Kewl, now just got to figure out the buttons for doom!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    looks like Beta testers wanted for NesEm app
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...sem-webos.html
    Look up NES and GameBoy Emulators at Webos Internals.

Been playing Pokemon Gold on my Pre for about a week now. Just make sure you know all the legal info about ROMs and such.