1.    #1  
    I am looking for an application that works on Palm Pre for CCTV remote monitoring. I have an 8 camera system on my home that I would like to monitor when I am on business travelling. Can anyone help, suggest or a Palm Application programmer create one for the Pre. I am more than happy to help with the creation of a new app. Thank you in advance.

Elesco
    are these IP cameras or some kind of DVR system? You may want to check with the manufacturer to see if they are developing something, I work for a company that sells CCTV systems and we have contacted our manufacturers to develop apps, since they already have a BB, iPhone, Windows Mobile and Nokia App.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Most systems today come with a mini web server that provide browser based access to the video stream(s) and some even include PTZ control, history search and more with just a browser.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, this IP Cameras are on a Aposonic A-S0801R8 8 Channel H.264 Pentaplex Standalone DVR and is 3GPP & Java/iPhone/Mobile Phone Live View - Ready. I have tried setting it up with my P-PRE and all has fail.
  5.    #5  
    Thank for the info. This system came with a little program called "MOBILE_VIEWER' however, in accordance with the instructions, this little prg is for Windows Mobile Bases Phones only.