1.    #1  
    Anyone else having issues with Pandora starting up completely?
    Seems to be working OK for me at the moment. Do you have a good network connection?
  3.    #3  
    Yeah. It gets stuck right after the Pandora screen. I may have to doctor it anyway since the EPR patch didn't remove the wifi patch for mytether. Grrrrr!
    I have had a problem with Pandora stalling/stopping for long periods of time before and after the 1.3.5 update. Anyone else? Is it a bandwidth issue? It had been working fine for months.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue after 1.3.5. Pandora seems to start fine, but will stall after a few songs, showing the loading spinner indefinitely. I didn't have this issue before the update.
    Pandora was working properly before WebOs 1.4 and now gets stuck trying to stream a station. unintstalled and reinstalled Pandora 1.01. No errors, just the spinning disk as if I don't have interenet connection. Same issue WiFi or 3G.

Anyone else have this problem? Palm Pre minus, Sprint, WebOs 1.4.
    I cant get Pandora, Slacker, or Grooveshark to work correctly. All 3 "freeze" just before the point music would start. Everything else works fine in the programs. Have yet to find an answer. It's not an audio problem, YouTube, Stitcher both work fine as well as the built in streaming app.

My phone was super pimp before 1.4 and I was bragging about it all the time. Since 1.4 I've been embarrassed to pull it out of my pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Islopoke View Post
    I cant get Pandora, Slacker, or Grooveshark to work correctly. All 3 "freeze" just before the point music would start. Everything else works fine in the programs. Have yet to find an answer. It's not an audio problem, YouTube, Stitcher both work fine as well as the built in streaming app.

I'm having the same problem with all three of those as well....it will not work with Wi-Fi or 3G connections.
    Sorry I don't have a resolution for you. But, I just ran a test and I can say that I am running on WebOS 1.4, Pandora 1.0.1, and it is running fine. I tried it on Wi-Fi and on the EvDO network. I do not have any patches or themes.
    After running WebOS Doctor 1.4 it seems to be working again.
    Pandora worked fine for me after the 1.4 update, seems to have fixed the stopping/stalling issues.
    I am having issues with Pandora, Slacker and other streaming radio apps since the update. May need to doctor again!
    Seems to be a common problem with all music streaming apps. See this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...apps-work.html

I had a similar problem yesterday ... couldn't play any music (even the on-board MP3s). A full re-boot (remove battery) seemed to have fixed it for me. Others have reported that this fixed it for them also ... some are apparently not so lucky
    Pandora was stuck on the splash screen, but is now working again after reinstalling it.
    Running Pandora and Slacker on Pre Plus with 1.4 upgrade without problem.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I used Pandora for a while today and it worked fine. One thing I did notice....after pausing a song, it would start the song over from the beginning when I hit play again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DT821 View Post
    Pandora was working properly before WebOs 1.4 and now gets stuck trying to stream a station. unintstalled and reinstalled Pandora 1.01. No errors, just the spinning disk as if I don't have interenet connection. Same issue WiFi or 3G.

Anyone else have this problem? Palm Pre minus, Sprint, WebOs 1.4.
    I had the same problem but I just removed it download it again and now is working!!. Hope this works for you.