1.    #1  
    Please, some of the moderators move this thread http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...over-over.html
    to this part of the forum.

I think this is the right place for it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    My Pre has been frequently doing a luna restart as well. It is usually when I am multi-tasking. Today I was on a road trip using tripster and listening to mp3's. Luna restarted 3 times. I did a full reboot and it didn't happen again during the trip. This is becoming a frequent thing. There has been nothing consistent that I was doing on my Pre before every restart. Multi-tasking is the only thing consistent for all occurrences. Am I going to have to use web os doc?
    I'm also getting the same problem. Not sure what's causing it. I tried Doctoring the Pre, no luck, and it's doing the Luna resets with and without Patches/Homebrew.

Any help from anyone out there?

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    Prob just the memory partition for apps filling up
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmconvert View Post
    My Pre has been frequently doing a luna restart as well. It is usually when I am multi-tasking. Today I was on a road trip using tripster and listening to mp3's. Luna restarted 3 times. I did a full reboot and it didn't happen again during the trip. This is becoming a frequent thing. There has been nothing consistent that I was doing on my Pre before every restart. Multi-tasking is the only thing consistent for all occurrences. Am I going to have to use web os doc?
    I've just doctored my pre and now its fine.
    i have the same problem when watching youtube or sometimes in the browser!!!. i've been doctoring too but still i have the luna restart problem! but is ocasionally no always
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    i have the same problem when watching youtube or sometimes in the browser!!!. i've been doctoring too but still i have the luna restart problem! but is ocasionally no always

Im having the problem again after installing a theme in Preware. This is driving mw nuts

I hope palm fix this soon... I bought my Pre 2 and a half months ago and I can see WebOS is super imature.