1.    #1  
    Seriously! Everyone complaining about lag, the power button didn't respond when I touched it the first time, then I hit it nine more times and it flashed on and off..

Are you kidding me? This is a smartphone. I have a pretty powerful laptop running Win7. Can you believe sometimes I hit the touchpad to wake it and it doesn't wake up? Or I hit Outlook and it takes a few seconds to load?

And then there are these patches... My Laptop should have been complete out of the box, but oh no, it didn't come with basic functions so I had to add this patch from McAfee called Anti-Virus... Why wasn't that there??? I bought it without Bluetooth, but now I want it, Isn't that a basic feature as well?

I bet that if I loaded Win XP on my Laptop, even though it would be overpowered it would still have lag. What are people expecting? I bet if it read our minds, people would say I wanted it to Wake, but then changed my mind and it still woke up...
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I'm with you!!!! Down with the negative 'holes that can't figure out that the Pre is a friggin' awesome phone!!!
    maybe tweak the "Latest Forum Posts" on the initial web page to show a representative "most recent" post from each forum categories? many of the "negative" posts are helpful but some of the other helpful posts in other categories (ie homebrew, apps etc) are being drowned and some of us are just too lazy to check each category for latest updates..
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I think forums are even out of date. We should be using tags or labels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    And then there are these patches... My Laptop should have been complete out of the box, but oh no, it didn't come with basic functions so I had to add this patch from McAfee called Anti-Virus... Why wasn't that there??? I bought it without Bluetooth, but now I want it, Isn't that a basic feature as well?
    LOL! I'm with you all the way too!

Whatever OS is on a computer, it more often than not gets "tweaked" at some level.

Are there issues that need to be addressed with the Pre? Yes.

Any owner should consider they purchased a device on the bleeding edge of the smartphone market, i.e. 1st generation...With that in mind, it's pretty darn cool it does so much.

Also, it should be noted that NO device on the market does it all.
    I agree but everyone needs a place to complain about their phones. Some go overboard though. I for one don't like...just kidding! Lol.