1.    #1  
    Ok so I have my pre running 1.3.1 and fully up to date. However ever since I upgraded it seems youtube runs weird. Some videos will play straight through no porblems, others will try to buffer and get "this video cannot be played back", others will have the audio cut out but the video plays back all choppy until suddenly the audio reappears and it's back to normal.

This seems to be an error relating to how it buffers because if you check the slider during that last error it has a huge previous buffer and nothing for what is coming up.

Now I've had this both on EVDO (Bell) and Wifi (@5+Mbps.) Has anyone else had this error? Anyone have suggestions on how to stop or fix it?

Thanks in advance.

(PS. I don't have the CPU scaling mods installed as they cause my pre to get some weird graphic output errors)
    I have the exact same problem you just described. I usually watch 2 or 3 videos just fine before I start getting these bufering issues, but then it quickly becomes unbearable.

do you also have the issue where if you try to skip ahead manually a few seconds the blue loading bar just erratically jumps back from the start to where you're trying to watch from?

why am I not surprised no one has responded to this? I hate this phone more with each passing day.
    I have not had this issue but does the buffer issue happen on your computer on the same internet connection... Sounds to me like a slow or unreliable DNS... Use OpenDNS on your wifi and try again. For the 3g connection I am unsure.

Just a suggestion not a solution... Unless it turns out to be this.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Old post from the dead

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.