1.    #1  
    I'm trying to figure how to uninstall items like Nascar and NFL football that came with the Pre. There must be a way but I sure can't find it. Anyone know how?
    Actually I don't think you can delete the Nascar or the NFL apps that came on the phone but there is a patch that will hide them. They are located in preware under app launcher
    You can delete them if you are rooted (or if you have the app terminal installed) by typing "ipkg remove [appname]" ... this is the only way as far as I'm aware to get rid of the "sprint app" that is just a link to sprint's homepage, if that was one of the ones you were after.
    I tried that, my pre is rooted and I have terminal, what is the line coded needed to remove? Thanks
    David
    use preware there's a patch in there for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsnake96 View Post
    I tried that, my pre is rooted and I have terminal, what is the line coded needed to remove? Thanks
    David

mount -o remount,rw /
    cd /usr/palm/applications
    ipkg remove com.handson.app.nascar
    ipkg remove com.handson.app.nfl
    ipkg remove com.mobitv.app.sprinttv
    ipkg remove com.palm.app.sprintportal

etc.

dont forget to sudo if needed, and at the end to
    mount -o remount,ro /
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    mount -o remount,rw /
    cd /usr/palm/applications
    ipkg remove com.handson.app.nascar
    ipkg remove com.handson.app.nfl
    ipkg remove com.mobitv.app.sprinttv
    ipkg remove com.palm.app.sprintportal

etc.

dont forget to sudo if needed, and at the end to
    mount -o remount,ro /
    NICE
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    How much space are we gaining back honestly? Is it worth removing them really, or should we just hide them.
    Another great method that I used on several apps (such as the SIM Toolkit) is using Internals Pro (which can be installed through Preware).

1. Install Internals Pro.
    2. Open Internals Pro and go to /usr/palm/applications.
    3. Find the app which you wich to delete.
    4. Press and hold the name of your selected app until a window with several options pops up.
    5. Select delete and confirm.