1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to bypass the activation so I can patch a christmas present and then do the activation on christmas day?
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    Does anyone know how to bypass the activation so I can patch a christmas present and then do the activation on christmas day?
    Why not activate patch and give the Pre as a gift.
    webOS meta doctor
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Why not activate patch and give the Pre as a gift.
    do you mean give the phone as a present then activate the patches as a present?
  6.    #6  
    I bought a Pixi and wanted to patch it, but I can't go through the normal activation. I was just wondering if it was possible to get into the phone and bypass activation. Normal activation would deactivate her current phone. But it doesn't matter because I won't be able to do the update since there is no WiFi. I will just have to patch it christmas day, and she will have to wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    do you mean give the phone as a present then activate the patches as a present?
    Hmmmm the gift that keeps giving. Somewhat like the jelly of the month. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    I bought a Pixi and wanted to patch it, but I can't go through the normal activation. I was just wondering if it was possible to get into the phone and bypass activation. Normal activation would deactivate her current phone. But it doesn't matter because I won't be able to do the update since there is no WiFi. I will just have to patch it christmas day, and she will have to wait.
    I didn't know this was a replacement line. Minute a patch , won't take very long.
    Nice gift IMO.