1.    #1  
    Im not sure if this happens to anyone else but this has happened on my last two pre's not my first one however, so im not sure if it is a hw problem or the newest updates causing this. I have attached a picture to show you what is happening. This happens before patches or after doesnt matter.

Basically when i am viewing web pages i use the context menu to open link in new card then i use the advanced gesture to return back to my original page and as soon as i try to scroll it happens, everything in the browser goes blurry and i cant do anything until i go into card view and push the current card all the way out of view to either the left or right side. then once i do this i can use the browser again until i have to open another link in a seperate card. trust me it is annoying as hell and frustrates me to the point where i feel liking chucking the damn phone. if webos wasnt so great i would have done that already! Looking for some insight, just wondering if it happens to anyone else or if its just me.

Also one other thing that bugs me is if i have about 3 web cards open and i close one out and advance to the next card it is fully loaded but decides that i cant look at it yet because it wants to redownload the page, also frustrating im guessing this is a part of webos however, would love to disable that one though, maybe great patch idea????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Sounds like a fairly random problem ... I've never seen that, but I don't use the advanced gesture. Just tried it on a random web site (the Pre-Central front page), but couldn't reproduce it (even using the advanced gesture).

So, does it happen all the time ... only on certain sites ... only with the page-switch-gesture ... can you reproduce it at will? Can you just avoid it by not using the advanced gesture?
    I would do two things first go into device info app on phone and preferences and then do the quick testes .this will check out some stuff on your phone and send to palm any errors . Second I would download web is repair utility and run it to check for and glitches on your phone . Its like taking a physical exam . Hope this helps . Also open web browser from time to time and swipe down menu and clear cache and clear cookies once in a while.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    My browser does that blurr thing too and its obnoxious. I haven't tracked it down as to when it happens thoug.

Your second issue is a massive pet peive of mine. Drives absolutely bonkers, I yell at the phone everytime. Here's hoping for updates and patches to our issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    My browser does that blurr thing too and its obnoxious. I haven't tracked it down as to when it happens thoug.

Your second issue is a massive pet peive of mine. Drives absolutely bonkers, I yell at the phone everytime. Here's hoping for updates and patches to our issues.
    if you just try deleting browser cache and cookies you just might be surprised what it might fix!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    Sounds like a fairly random problem ... I've never seen that, but I don't use the advanced gesture. Just tried it on a random web site (the Pre-Central front page), but couldn't reproduce it (even using the advanced gesture).

So, does it happen all the time ... only on certain sites ... only with the page-switch-gesture ... can you reproduce it at will? Can you just avoid it by not using the advanced gesture?
    it happens every single time i use the browser, 9 times outta 10 when im am opening new links. and the thing that is wierd is the page is fine until i want to start scrolling then it instantly blurs like that. i try clearing out cache and cookies and see if that does anything never thought about that for some reason. and also its hard not to use the browser that way to me that is the most efficient way to open new links and switch back to the main page to look for more interesting threads.
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Not that its an ideal solution, but I doctored my Pre this weekend and that blurring crap is gone. My phone was acting completely ridiculous. I am guessing its because 1.3.1 updated my phone all by its onesy before I had a chance to EPR.

The stupid link issue is of course still there. I was pleasantly surprised that the data on my USB partition wasn't wiped out with the good doctor.