Global Posts
    888 Global Posts
    I run the "Updates" app every morning (along with checking Preware for any homebrew updates).

Nothing...nothing...nothing.

So, today, I see on the front-page article on PreCentral about new App Catalog additions and updates...that Visual Voicemail has an update.

So, I run the "Updates" app...and "Your phone is up to date". Hrrumph.

I run the App Catalog, click on the little icon on the bottom-right that lists all installed apps, click on the "Updates" button...and sum*****...I have FIVE apps that have updates available!

Thanks for telling me!!
    Last edited by Habious; 12/15/2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: spelt sum werds rong
    Global Posts
    697 Global Posts
    Thank YOU for telling ME ,Habious! I have 9
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Global Posts
    888 Global Posts
    I won't say it's "good" news that you're also having this problem, hdhuntr...but it's nice to know that I'm not alone with it!
    That's OK, I have 2 paid apps in my "Updates" that I don't have, yet I cannot get rid of them. Sodoku and Infopedia. I had Infopedia when it was free, but uninstalled it when it became a paid app. It still wants me to update it, even though it's not installed. And Sudoku, which I have the free version, but not the paid version. It wants me to update to the paid version. Any idea how I can get rid of them?