1.    #1  
    Is their any way to organize my photos without adding any app? I would like to set up a folder for switcharoo to choose from and be able to add more pics as they come but not use the whole photo roll folder.
    +1

Never thought about it. I know in all the years of Palm I have never had a Palm phone that allowed it or at least I tried it on. If there was, I have not found it. I know you said without adding an app. There is Internalz. It does not seem to allow that yet but I bet if you find it does not then you could make the request to the developer. I would later be an app for you to add to the phone. It may just be one that you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMiller613 View Post
    Is their any way to organize my photos without adding any app? I would like to set up a folder for switcharoo to choose from and be able to add more pics as they come but not use the whole photo roll folder.
    Try adding a folder marked as .photos , drag what you don't want switcharoooo to use into .photos
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I'd like to be able to rearrange the order of my photos from within! Any ideas?
    I've learned how to put "sensitive" pictures down at the bottom of the thumbnails. I suppose a person could do all the thumbs if they wanted to take the time. The order of the pictures is based on their date taken. There are several programs out there to change a pictures date. I use an old free one called Exifer.