Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    To answer the original question.... WebOS is now fully capable of crashing Classic EVERY time I open it.
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post
    To answer the original question.... WebOS is now fully capable of crashing Classic EVERY time I open it.
    2003 called it wants its OS back.
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    To Jpdaballa, I love your avatar/profile pic penguin relieving himself on the apple logo
    in defense to the creator of this topic. Palm didn't take a year to build the webos. Palm has took as long as the iphone has been out to create the palm pre so they've had a while to implement basic features into this phone. So palm is way behind in my opinion as far as the features are concerned. Imagine if they would have had those basic features from the start then we would be gettin even BETTER updates instead of updates for bug fixes and video recording. So palm needs to get things rolling alot faster.
    definitely improved!
    I agree in that I'd like to see more frequent and substantial updates from Palm. But, we gotta remember that we got the best mobile OS on the market right from the start. If they didn't do another update for 6 months, they'd still be lightyears better than Android & iPhoneOS.
    The Saint
    LOL !!!
    The Saint
    "I shee there is no pleashing you..."

How old are you? You sound like a ****** college freshman. Nothing worse than a college know-it-all

***, the word which describes a device to rinse the vagine is censored, along with whisky-tango-foxtrot?!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zonyl View Post
    I dont think everyone understands that if a feature isnt presented as below, it isnt a real feature.
    This was GOLD.

You could start a whole new meme with that. You know, until Steve Jobs had you murdered for insolence.

It's happened before.
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    It took apple 3 years to implement video on the iPhone. I guess Apple is a bunch of morons as well in your mind. Have you tried asking Sprint for your money back? What features are not present in the phone that were promised by Palm before you purchased it?
    Right on spot. My previous feature phone Sony 750i did video recording...

People simply forget the dimensions and they could easily look them up. Palm vs. Apple vs. Motorola vs. HTC vs. Sony Ericcson vs. Nokia vs. RIM.

And then look at the product. I knew that the pre didn't have videorecording.

But I choose this phone in good faith because I heard about the devotion of people being previously with Palm the community.

That has proven to be true. And alright the phone makes some noise while I am typing, I am cool with that at least I don't have a phone in my pocket at the size of a real brick and the look of a brick like the Droid or the iphone...and I wanted a Palm ten years back, but couldn't afford it then...

1000 apps and counting. alright that is not as much, but if you always compare your stuff to what other have you'll be depressed forever...if you have a small yacht, start comparing and you are lost.

I am quite happy with what I got. And I was sceptical as hell with that cloud thing...and it works. No closed system no different iterations of the system and the apps. It is as open as it can be for a commercial system. To me that is a fact.

New hardware will maybe available next year when the system reached a certain level, minor buggs wiped out...calendar fully functioning as desired by some, groups mailing and invitation to events and so on...

One thing is sure: this phone can manage 3G data reception and a phone call at the same time and you can look up in your calendar or in the web and talk to someone, try that with any other I know of and your punked.

My girlfriend got the Jesusphone because I talked her into it, she is an Applefan, she has to dissable 3G and mailpush to NOT being interupted during a phone call with a dropped call, can you believe it?

I just had to let this out because the depressing mode some people on this board are in is way to much over the top, constructive critism is alright with me, and then it always takes time to get there...you know people actually work to get things done, tested and approved before we can work with it...otherwise we'll be in real doodoo...

Happy weekend
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juize View Post

One thing is sure: this phone can manage 3G data reception and a phone call at the same time and you can look up in your calendar or in the web and talk to someone, try that with any other I know of and your punked.
    I wish my Sprint Palm Pre could manage 3G data reception and a phone call at the same time...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123