1.    #1  
    Checking my side at >>www . igs-linden . de<< I was surprised to discover that there is no way to scroll the content inside a fixed height div in the Palm Pre web browser.

IE, Firefox do it, but not my Palm Pre.

I'm the webmaster and would love to change the original HTML code of the container in the middle of the page [... <div id="news" style="width:100%; height:330px; overflow: auto;"> ...] for a correct WebKit rendering.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Chris
    if i understand you correctly your saying that you cannot scroll in a text box inside a web page?? if thats what your saying i believe you can by holding the shift button can swiping up or down ?? not positive though
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Sorry for my bad English! You got me right, I cannot scroll in a text box coded by a div container inside a web page. I guess this is a bug of the WebOS browser.
    did you read my whole post?? i said you should be able to by holding down one of the shift keys and swiping up or down with your finger lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    did you read my whole post?? i said you should be able to by holding down one of the shift keys and swiping up or down with your finger lol
    Yes I do, but it doesn't work. Please see the screenshot at: hugoland.de/pic/pp.jpg (Sorry, but I may not yet post a link].
    Chris
  6.    #6  
    Yes, I do. But it doesn't work. Please see the screenshot at: www . hugoland.de/pic/pp.jpg
    Chris