1.    #1  
    Hi Guys,

i comming from germany...

so if i write emails or sms to my friends and using special characters for germany i.e. so i have to scroll down all the times in the "special character"-list.

if i have rooted my pre... can i change the order of the list?

greez from germany...
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ne0hype View Post
    Hi Guys,

i comming from germany...

so if i write emails or sms to my friends and using special characters for germany i.e. so i have to scroll down all the times in the "special character"-list.

if i have rooted my pre... can i change the order of the list?

greez from germany...
    You should press SYM key followed by root character for special character you're looking for. SYM-u (if you are looking for ). List of characters is narrowed and there's no need for scrolling.

Hope it helps.

btw,

I have the problem with Croatian characters. Not all the Croatian characters are listed in special characters list. Therefore, I'd need to edit the list. I've seen threads where people were editing smileys - but I'm not sure if this method can be used for my problem.

Kreso

So, I'd like to edit which characters
    I'd love to have a patch for this as well!
    Very annoying to have to tap the right character on the screen. Would be nice if it auto sorts the most used ones for each letter to the front od the line so you can select straight from the keyboard by hitting 'sym' again.
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Cli UX50 - T|x - Pr - Pr 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
  4.    #4  
    so nobody how can tell me the source of the special character list?