1.    #1  
    why did my backup stop on this day? This happened to me once before when I first got my phone...
  2. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    why did my backup stop on this day? This happened to me once before when I first got my phone...
    Mine stopped on the 7th but I kicked into today (manual backup) and it's going again...
    Mine says 12/05. First time I've checked and it's been more than a day since it backed up.
    Yeah, it seems mine hasn't been backed up since 12/2. Seems to me that 1.3.1 has some real major issues going on behind the scenes. I've had trouble with things that have never caused issues before in it, including this backup issue, email, etc. I really hope the rumored 1.3.5 fixes the steps they took backwards in 1.3.1.
    lock this thread is is already being discussed here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...p-problem.html
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    You have to turn off back up in the backup app, restart phone, go back into backup app and turn on auto backup then do a manual backup. (Note: the automatic backups occur at the time when you do the manual backup, so say you do a manual backup at 4:24pm, it will automatically backup at 4:24pm everyday)