1.    #1  
    I know there has been a lot of discussion regarding outlook syncing on exchange accounts, but I haven't seen my specific problem. Let me know if I'm alone on this one.

Since 1.3.1, my work account (EAS) stopped receiving e-mails and the calendar stopped syncing entirely. I tried removing the account and re-adding it (along with numerous other reboot type fixes). However, the new account shows up in the e-mail, but only as an Outbox. It doesn't show my Inbox or any other folders. It still doesn't get any mail, and if I try to send a message from that account, it just sits in the outbox without going anywhere.

I figured out a workaround for my calendar by syncing my outlook calendar to gmail, and then gmail to the phone. But I'm at a loss for the e-mail. Anyone else in a similar boat or have any work arounds?

MyParadox
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I would love to know the issue as I am having similar problems. If I enter a calendar entry in my Pre, it no longer synds with Exchange. I missed my Doctor's appointment yesterday! Uhg!
    Under the Time and Date app. Manually set your timezone. Palm broke something in 1.3.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by chacecon View Post
    Under the Time and Date app. Manually set your timezone. Palm broke something in 1.3.1.
    That's a different problem. In that case, the alarm goes off one hour earlier than it should.

I also JUST started having issues with Outlook syncing (both mail and calendar) yesterday afternoon.

I haven't deleted the account yet, but I'm going to give that a go...
    These are steps i would try -

1. do an emergency patch repair and remove all themes and patches. reboot remove/add EAS account and start from there.

2. install Jstop (webos task manager) and see what non native apps might be running in the background. uninstall any of those apps reboot and see if that resolves.

3. do manual backup and ensure you have any copy of photos/videos/files/contacts et cetera somewhere safe.

4. do a partial erase add/remove EAS account see if that solves

5. do a full erase sign on with new email account so not to restore old files from possible bad backup. add/remove EAS account see if that solves

6. webosdoctor sign on with new email account so not to restore old files from possible bad backup. add/remove EAS account see if that solves