Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I didn't have any patches yet when I upgraded to 1.3.1, so didn't have to deal with that. Really looking forward to 1.3.5 because Classic will supposedly be fixed, but having to remove all the patches sounds like a pain.

jim
    Remove the theme if you have one, run that emergency patch remover you can off preware, restart the device and they should all be gone. The only pain is putting them back on... but I find the less patches you use the faster the phone is so that might be a good thing.
    The last (and first!) update in Europe came on a Monday at 2am. So I'm hoping for a little surprise when I wake up in 2 days

There doesn't seem to be a lot of buzz about any updates at the moment. I thought there would be a WebOS update and an update to the app catalog, so we finally can spent some hard earned cash on apps? With DocsToGo announced for January, I expected the app catalog to be ready then.
    Or is it already clear the update has been moved back?
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I know today isn't over with but so far that "reliable little birdie" was wrong. You oughta take them off the Reliable People List... It's only 5 EST though... there's still a chance something could come out! Fingers crossed!
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I didn't have any patches yet when I upgraded to 1.3.1, so didn't have to deal with that. Really looking forward to 1.3.5 because Classic will supposedly be fixed, but having to remove all the patches sounds like a pain.

jim
    Do a search on Preware , sounds very promising the ability to upgrade the OS without needing to remove patches.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Do a search on Preware , sounds very promising the ability to upgrade the OS without needing to remove patches.
    That will be an awesome feature.. for now using Emergency Patch Recovery isn't too bad..
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianPre View Post
    Version 1.3.5 will fix stuff...thats pretty much it.
    I would agree with this assesment. Proven by prior history with this phone, if there were anything MAJOR with the WebOS update coming soon, leaks/rumors would have been floating around.

It probably takes a couple of weeks of Dev early-access followed by 1-2 weeks of Sprint internal testing. If 3D gaming or Flash were to be coming within the next month I'd be surprised if Engadget / Giz wouldnt have gotten a screen shot or two by now.

Of course I am one of those folks that likes to be happily surprised!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cezasf View Post
    A little birdie told me: "WebOS update 1.3.5 will be released December 12th, Saturday."
    Little birdie just got shot..
    Never trust birdies.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Little birdie just got shot..
    At the time you posted, somewhere in the World it was still the 12th
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    hi I'm wondering is there's a way to add or enable Windows streming radio stations? The extension is .asx
    thanks
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Never trust birdies.
    Especially if they look like this bird:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RafRol; 12/14/2009 at 08:48 PM.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    At the time you posted, somewhere in the World it was still the 12th
    What world is that?
    Global Posts
    985 Global Posts
    I shouldnt of believed this thread.... I even removed my patches thinking it would come

jim
    Jim, you REALLY need to do your homework BEFORE you update. READ all of the postings about the updates, because if you do not remove your patches first, you will need to reformat your Pre with WebOS DR. That is even more of a pain than just removing your patches and updating and reinstalling your patches. Look at it this way, remove the patches and update, you are looking at about 15 - 20 minutes. If you dont, then the process will take about 2 hours, and you wont be able to use your phone during the reformatting.

good luck!!
    sjsharksfan
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    I shouldnt of believed this thread.... I even removed my patches thinking it would come
    lol!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12