Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to make a memo or contact secret? Could do it on treo.
    Don't want to put a lock code on phone, but there are a few memos I need to mark as secret and put a code in to get to that memo when i need. As near as i can tell the only way to keep someone out of a particular memo is to put a lock code on the entire device. Any ideas or suggestions????
    Quote Originally Posted by ETjumps View Post
    Is there anyway to make a memo or contact secret? Could do it on treo.
    Don't want to put a lock code on phone, but there are a few memos I need to mark as secret and put a code in to get to that memo when i need. As near as i can tell the only way to keep someone out of a particular memo is to put a lock code on the entire device. Any ideas or suggestions????
    For contacts no. For memos, you can use the app in the homebrews. I think it's called notecryptic or something along those lines.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Cant find notecryptic, has anyone one tried splash id for at least keeping bank info private? If phone is left unlocked , can someone get into info or does the app itself require a password to open. I'd like to be able to make any file I choose private (secret) , but I'll take what i can get for now.
    I'm using SplashID. The app requires a separate password to get into it, and does a pretty good (and fast) job of encrypting/decrypting. Hopefully they will have a solution on the Mac that syncs with their mobile device apps soon... (!)
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm simply WebOSFan there.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    You can download FliqNotes from the app catalog for free. You can set it up for a password. I think it requires a password for all notes not individualy.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I've been using SplashID for a while now and I like it. I haven't had any problems with it so far.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Thanks, Fliqnotes does the trick