1.    #1  
    Are memos included in the palm backup?

If not, anyone know how to back them up?

I've got a couple issues and need to completely reset the phone but want to keep the memos.

The backup situation with this phone is asinine.
    In my experience, sometimes they are backed up, and sometimes they are not. When I had to Doctor my phone 1/2 my memos came back. I know there is a way to extract the memo (and other) files from the phone via usb, but I don't know the instructions to do so. If you PM Shadavis08, I believe he has worked out how to do it.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Yup.

On my first Pre-swap they were backed up. On my last one none of my memos showed up. I was really disappointed...
    I've always had them backed up, I've hard reset, full erased, and doctored over 10x's and every time all the time my memos are there.
    memos are in /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3 which means it makes no sense for the palm backup not to have done that. Just in case, though, if you have webos quick install, I would recommend using it to get that file on your harddrive to replace it yourself if something goes wrong in the palm backup.
    Last edited by tarirene; 12/06/2009 at 01:01 PM.
    Thanks so much I was getting worried as the doctor started performing surgery =0)