1.    #1  
    Hey everyone, I could use some help with a problem with wifi on my pre....its always on! When the rest of my phone goes to sleep my wifi remains on. I know this because normally when I use my phone after its been asleep I get a brief loading symbol where the wifi signal is located and then the signal pops up. Now I get no loading signal as it is always on. Its causing a significant drain on my battery and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or if anyone has a solution to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpmasterjasf View Post
    Hey everyone, I could use some help with a problem with wifi on my pre....its always on! When the rest of my phone goes to sleep my wifi remains on. I know this because normally when I use my phone after its been asleep I get a brief loading symbol where the wifi signal is located and then the signal pops up. Now I get no loading signal as it is always on. Its causing a significant drain on my battery and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or if anyone has a solution to it?
    If you go into the phone app and then into the preferences there is a toggle for Data Usage. Set this to ON and the phone will go back to EVDO when the phone is asleep.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"