Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast
    yeah...win like a free accessory.....case,charger,exntd battery...
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Who cares! This OS/phone needs more help than os 1.4 could provide...As soon as T-Mob gets the HD2 Im done with the PRE and Palm!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    February first at 6 am pacific time..
    that's February 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by fpizzojr View Post
    Who cares! This OS/phone needs more help than os 1.4 could provide...As soon as T-Mob gets the HD2 Im done with the PRE and Palm!
    another quote from fpizzofr:
    I hope Sprint carries the Storm2...I've had the pre for a few months and I already wished I had my storm back...the Pre just isnt for me...

Dude, you just lost all of your cred lol
    i am also betting on jan 25th or 26th
    Feb. 4th
    1.4 x 10 = 14

Which means 1.4.1 will be out on the 16th
    my birthday, the 16th.
    Here is my best guess...

The Flash beta will be released on the 27th or 28th in an attempt to steal thunder from Apple. Palm has tried it before and I am sure they would not miss a chance to try an upstage Apple again.

1.4 will probably be released 2 or 3 weeks after the Flash beta. Since Flash is going to be integrated into 1.4. I'm sure both Palm and Adobe want user tests and feedback as to how well flash worked before they add it to the build and take it out of beta with the release of 1.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahchoo View Post
    Here is my best guess...

The Flash beta will be released on the 27th or 28th in an attempt to steal thunder from Apple. Palm has tried it before and I am sure they would not miss a chance to try an upstage Apple again.

1.4 will probably be released 2 or 3 weeks after the Flash beta. Since Flash is going to be integrated into 1.4. I'm sure both Palm and Adobe want user tests and feedback as to how well flash worked before they add it to the build and take it out of beta with the release of 1.4.
    Do you seriously think VZW is gonna try to sell anything with less than 1.4?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    As I've stated elsewhere, I expect VZW customers will get either 1.4.1 or a very-nearly-1.4 version of 1.3 with most of the features, somewhat similar to the version that shipped on the Pixi and was subsequently updated to a more mainline release.
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    As I've stated elsewhere, I expect VZW customers will get either 1.4.1 or a very-nearly-1.4 version of 1.3 with most of the features, somewhat similar to the version that shipped on the Pixi and was subsequently updated to a more mainline release.
    Yeah, i could easily see that happening ....
    I just don't want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahchoo View Post

I was just about to post the same guess. I seem to remember Palm saying that a beta version of video cameara application and/or flash support would drop in Jan and the 1.4 update would come in Feb. So put me down for guessing that at least one of the two beta's will be released right after Apple's lovefest on Jan 27th and then the 1.4 update coming on Feb 19th.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    another quote from fpizzofr:
    I hope Sprint carries the Storm2...I've had the pre for a few months and I already wished I had my storm back...the Pre just isnt for me...

Dude, you just lost all of your cred lol
    LOL! I dont think so!...the pre and I just dont get along...and the hardware hasnt been great either...both Sprint and Palm were less than eager to help me...

as far as the Storm2 goes...when I made that statement the HD2 wasnt being offered here in the US...so I would have taken the Storm2...my orig Storm was and is better than my Pre and web OS...but now that the HD2 is coming to the US Id rather try that...
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    did you not read the article that said what the verizon pres are going to ship with, and it's not 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    did you not read the article that said what the verizon pres are going to ship with, and it's not 1.4
    What and who said that?
    And when? (since i'm asking)
    feb 14th or sooner i hope!!!!!
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    What and who said that?
    And when? (since i'm asking)
    The Palm Pre Plus will ship with webOS 1.3.5.1, which set the stage for webOS to support native 3D games, removed the limit for the number of installed apps, and more. The good news is that Palm has announced that webOS 1.4 should arrive in February. webOS 1.4 will bring a slew of long-awaited features to webOS, including

from the precentral article about 12 articles back titled Review: Palm Pre Plus on Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    The Palm Pre Plus will ship with webOS 1.3.5.1, which set the stage for webOS to support native 3D games, removed the limit for the number of installed apps, and more. The good news is that Palm has announced that webOS 1.4 should arrive in February. webOS 1.4 will bring a slew of long-awaited features to webOS, including

from the precentral article about 12 articles back titled Review: Palm Pre Plus on Verizon
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk when I said did you not see, now I look back it sounded like it.
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast