Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 459
  1. #401  
    You didn't get it yet?
  2. #402  
    It'll be here.
  3. #403  
    why is everyone waiting for 1.4 already, didn't you all see the information from the sprint rep claiming that it's no longer coming in february but it will be realease in the first quarter of the year
  4. #404  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    why is everyone waiting for 1.4 already, didn't you all see the information from the sprint rep claiming that it's no longer coming in february but it will be realease in the first quarter of the year
    And where was that info at???
  5. #405  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg41 View Post
    Just to be clear I heard 1.4 might not be released on the 15th.
    I hope so already its to long to wait for something that should of rightfully have been given to use since the beginning of the pre, even for an os from scratch
  6. #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by Roisen View Post
    Just kidding.

    I remember them saying that video uploading would be possible to youtube, but did they say anything about uploading to facebook or any other services?
    only if it was that easy lol
  7. #407  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I hope so already its to long to wait for something that should of rightfully have been given to use since the beginning of the pre, even for an os from scratch
  8. #408  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    why is everyone waiting for 1.4 already, didn't you all see the information from the sprint rep claiming that it's no longer coming in february but it will be realease in the first quarter of the year
    1) not everyone is on sprint

    2) that was infered by others never stated explicitly.
  9. #409  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I hope so already its to long to wait for something that should of rightfully have been given to use since the beginning of the pre, even for an os from scratch
    Not to offend, but that just doesn't make sense. How did Palm owe us the 1.4 update?
  10. #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    Not to offend, but that just doesn't make sense. How did Palm owe us the 1.4 update?

    They said that it would come in a later system update, so they kind of owe it to us now, but i'm fine without the video recording... Flash on the other hand i really, really, really want, but that's adobes fault, and not palms, so i'm fine with what palm is doing.
  11. #411  
    I wish it would hurry. I would just like to bask in the fact that I have the best cell phone out there for a few months (before the 4th G Iphone comes out with multitasking). I just want to say:
    -My phone has multitasking and your icrap doesn't
    -I have Flash 10.1, do you?
    -I have a keyboard
  12. #412  
    I'm more excited about all the extra little changes they are gonna make with 1.4 (if any). Sure, I can't wait for Flash/Video but I am expecting lots of other little refined touches and changes here and there.
  13. mcurrens's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    #413  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mo View Post
    While you can't add auto-focus with software alone, it is feasible to tweak the ISO level, exposure length, white balance, and then apply a software filter that might be able to clean up something like a black and white barcode enough to decode it.

    Just think of it as a scene mode on a real digital camera. A camera can only guess at what it's "seeing" and can usually get it right. But, if you tell it exactly what you want it to "see," it performs much better.

    Whether or not it's actually possible with the Pre, I have no idea. Just saying it's feasible.
    How much do we really know about the camera hardware that is in the Pre?

    Is it possible that the the hardware has always had Autofocus capability, but the software side of things wasn't ready yet?
  14. #414  
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    Are we there yet?
    *POP*
  15. Fitz39's Avatar
    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    #415  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    I'm more excited about all the extra little changes they are gonna make with 1.4 (if any). Sure, I can't wait for Flash/Video but I am expecting lots of other little refined touches and changes here and there.
    +1
    727
  16. #416  
    If you got into the app catalog and look at Tweed. The description of the app has been updated with some details of what today's update is for and it specifically states part of it is for 1.4 fix. Two things:

    1. That adds support that the 1.4 release is right around the corner. Some people have been saying Feb 15th

    2. Its always good to see that developers are already putting out fixes ahead of the update release.
  17. #417  
    Quote Originally Posted by prefanatic View Post
    If you got into the app catalog and look at Tweed. The description of the app has been updated with some details of what today's update is for and it specifically states part of it is for 1.4 fix. Two things:

    1. That adds support that the 1.4 release is right around the corner. Some people have been saying Feb 15th

    2. Its always good to see that developers are already putting out fixes ahead of the update release.
    I saw that too and got excited..even checked the updates to make sure I didnt miss the update..but nothing yet..oh well, should be soon.
  18. #418  
    hopefully soon....just cant w8!
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  19. #419  
    well ruby said february and its february so SOON
  20. #420  
    i would love if it was the day b4 valentines...AWESOME!!!
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions