Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 459
  1. #321  
    two things here. First the person who made the comment can not be the developer, i'm sure the developer who might have access to 1.4 would not break his NDA just to appease users.

    second, I don't think you could add autofocus just via a software update. I'd love to be proven wrong though!!
  2. #322  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    That developer must be in some extra special, super secret, development pre release group that I've not heard of, cause we were never told before. Seems like they would have an even tighter NDA though.
    You just love lording over us with this special knowledge of yours, don't you?!?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  3. #323  
    Whether I had a NDA or not; I think I would spill the beans after 10 or 12 beers.
    Oh well.
  4. #324  
    I'd tell you about my NDA, but it's in my NDA not to talk about the NDA.

    It's the first and second rule of NDAs.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  5. #325  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I think you're just craving some sugar... It sounds like a _pipe_ dream to me...

    I hadn't heard this claim about autofocus, and I have no idea if it's possible.
    Ha...I was actually eating pie....yummm.....fixed
  6. awrnsmn's Avatar
    Posts
    646 Posts
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    #326  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I'd tell you about my NDA, but it's in my NDA not to talk about the NDA.

    It's the first and second rule of NDAs.
    Best one yet....LMAO
  7. #327  
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    Best one yet....LMAO
  8. #328  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    two things here. First the person who made the comment can not be the developer, i'm sure the developer who might have access to 1.4 would not break his NDA just to appease users.

    second, I don't think you could add autofocus just via a software update. I'd love to be proven wrong though!!
    While you can't add auto-focus with software alone, it is feasible to tweak the ISO level, exposure length, white balance, and then apply a software filter that might be able to clean up something like a black and white barcode enough to decode it.

    Just think of it as a scene mode on a real digital camera. A camera can only guess at what it's "seeing" and can usually get it right. But, if you tell it exactly what you want it to "see," it performs much better.

    Whether or not it's actually possible with the Pre, I have no idea. Just saying it's feasible.
  9. spare's Avatar
    Posts
    662 Posts
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    #329  
    Poor guy's getting reamed in the reviews but how would he know when SPRINT/VZW will approve Palm's update unless he has insider knowledge with them?
  10. #330  
    here is what I hope happens..flash beta will be 1400th app...and 1.4 released same time flash hits...(hopeful and crossing fingers...but won't be disappointed). Remember new years..? Engadget was '1000' app as it became 2010..?...almost nearing 1400 apps already...just bout 40 more to go..?
  11. #331  
    Quote Originally Posted by sschor83 View Post
    here is what I hope happens..flash beta will be 1400th app...and 1.4 released same time flash hits...(hopeful and crossing fingers...but won't be disappointed). Remember new years..? Engadget was '1000' app as it became 2010..?...almost nearing 1400 apps already...just bout 40 more to go..?
    sounds cool...lets c if ur right
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  12. #332  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I'd tell you about my NDA, but it's in my NDA not to talk about the NDA.

    It's the first and second rule of NDAs.
    its funny cause its true.
  13. laze's Avatar
    Posts
    265 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #333  
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I like my Vista.
    You like it now. Very few people liked it from the beginning.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
  14. #334  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I'd tell you about my NDA, but it's in my NDA not to talk about the NDA.

    It's the first and second rule of NDAs.
    Pretty sure that by telling us that your NDA requires you not to talk about the NDA, you just talked about the NDA and some of what it requires, thus violating it by talking about it!!
  15. #335  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    Pretty sure that by telling us that your NDA requires you not to talk about the NDA, you just talked about the NDA and some of what it requires, thus violating it by talking about it!!
    maybe its not palm's NDA that he isn't not talking about?

    couldn't it be not excluded from the NDA of a different company, to exclude talk about any NDA that isn't in the NDA of that company?

    what does it mean?


    1.4 will be coming sometime on, or around* the 15th





    *parameters for relative term not disclosed.


    I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit
    There are four lights.
  16. #336  
    Watch 15 days turn into 30. Lmao.
  17. hw234's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #337  
    that's pro
  18. hw234's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #338  
    sure hope not
  19. #339  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    Pretty sure that by telling us that your NDA requires you not to talk about the NDA, you just talked about the NDA and some of what it requires, thus violating it by talking about it!!
    *looks over shoulder for SWAT team*
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  20. jezer29's Avatar
    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    #340  
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    Watch 15 days turn into 30. Lmao.
    30 or 29??? lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions