Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by laze View Post
    What happened when Microsoft caved to public pressure? We got Vista.

Leave Palm be. If it is going to take a little while longer to bake, let it bake.
    I like my Vista.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahbroody View Post
    So I guess it is not like winmo where if it gets leaked you can put it on your phone yourself. I got my wife a pre yesterday and I like it.
    That said I am still with winmo 6.5 manila as there are things it does no other phone can do yet. If this damn pre would get webos I would probally jump.
    Ya it really sucks having PalmOS on my Pre! I thought the wait was over for me 6/6/09!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    well that just sucks so now yet again I'm going to have to wait for flash it seems like everytime we ger closer to geting it the longer we have to wait that and now my dam power button broke for no reason I'm starting to get real tired of the pre it's starting to bore me
    Getting tired of your Pre, just because it doesn't have Flash? Sucks to be you I guess. As I like to tell other people, jump to one of the other phones out there with Flash 10 already.
    Dear Palm, please follow suit with Apple and Google....release the update today :-D atleast we have LOST tonight! :-P (o, and the Precentral Podcast ;-)
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I want to see Street View added to Google Maps..... Any info on that ?
    Palm is not going to say February then have a delay they didn't say later this quater at CES.
    I want Live Google Street View Navigation.
    some guy who left a review for the scancode app says that the update is coming on the 15th, anybody else hear anything like that yet?
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    some guy who left a review for the scancode app says that the update is coming on the 15th, anybody else hear anything like that yet?
    we'll see what happens...and if he's right then getting autofocus on our camera app will happen also if he's right
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Seems like an awful lot of UPDATED apps the last few days. Anyone think these updates are related to devs updating apps to play nice with 1.4? Just a theory... no actual information here, just wondering if anyone else heard anything.
    I think they are linked but since they are just releasing now I think the update is a good 1-2 weeks away just like Palm stated.
    i got a good feeling it'll be arriving mid february if not then late february...we'll c
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    tomorrow is the day! february 4! = 1.4! because i'm a psychic!
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    tomorrow is the day! february 4! = 1.4! because i'm a psychic!
    I wish this could be tru
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    Ya it really sucks having PalmOS on my Pre! I thought the wait was over for me 6/6/09!
    My bad I meant flash. Fail at proof reading.
    Is your reply trolling? Cant really tell what you meant.
    This is a classic example of terrible management of customers' expectations. I am getting really tired of this kind of string-along game played by device mfrs like palm and apple. I realize it's part of the whole mktg strategy but when an entire forum is fired up constantly about stuff like this it's just too much. At the very least if they're going to play games like this why not send out early betas for the advanced users? That would make palm's brand value that much more valuable over tight-lipped google and apple I think.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intlbeans View Post
    This is a classic example of terrible management of customers' expectations. I am getting really tired of this kind of string-along game played by device mfrs like palm and apple. I realize it's part of the whole mktg strategy but when an entire forum is fired up constantly about stuff like this it's just too much. At the very least if they're going to play games like this why not send out early betas for the advanced users? That would make palm's brand value that much more valuable over tight-lipped google and apple I think.
    It appears to be just Sprint announcing a delay, not Palm. And first quarter is January, February, and March. Therefore, any delay on Sprint will be short.

And for all we know it drops on Verizon today.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I'm not sure I trust that forum post... while I wouldn't be surprised if it's been pushed back a bit, the guy who posted that may or may not be in the know. His profile just says "Sprint Employee", and how many times have we heard incorrect or even blatantly wrong info from Sprint employees? And he's only got 42 posts... makes me wonder.
    Sprint also said that the Pixi had WiFi. Give it time, we'll see what happens.
    If waiting a few more weeks for a kick ash update makes you leave your phone for another, then that's just plain silly (said to no one in particular)