1.    #1  
    So I just installed the newest update and some of the tweaks are not working. When I select them in quick install I get an error saying they are already installed. I remove all my patches before the update but did not remove any tweaks. What do I do to fix this.
    doctor it!
  3.    #3  
    will i lose my contacts?
    I've tried to doctor it... it won't work.

It just sits in the screen where it's trying to connect to it... and spins.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    If doctor won't connect, then hold the volume up while inserting in the battery then plugging in the USB cable. The phone will shoe a giant usb symbol. Then run doctor it should connect no problem. I had the same problem with my pre when I tried to restore it before downloading 1.3.1.
    Did you leave all your patches installed when you upgraded WebOS?

If so, you didn't read any of the hundreds of warnings just about everywhere you look, and will likely have to doctor your phone.
    no 'Thanks'
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Device management in Quickinstall should list the broken patches and allow you to select and remove them.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshk View Post
    Device management in Quickinstall should list the broken patches and allow you to select and remove them.
    Where does it show broken patches?