Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    so in the midst of google becoming the new microsoft (aside from their current status of building a not so well thought out ChromeOS given the standards that microsoft and apple have set).. who has decided to use yahoo services instead of googles? i now have yahoo as my default search engine through universal search as well as in browser. (not sure if this is an option enabled in 1.3.1 or a patch i installed) i use yahoo messenger as well as email too.. ha! take that google! lol
    nope, I thought you had to use google
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecp421 View Post
    As of 1.3.1 you can use yahoo for all your services (mail, contacts, calendar) or you can use both yahoo and google or whatnot. Myself I prefer my google accounts for mail and contacts but I did add yahoo for messaging.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecp421 View Post
    nope! the joy of choice and competition.. now if only there was a yahoo maps! and a ytube!
    I use Yahoo mail but I've always used Google calendar and Google contacts linked to my Outlook contacts/calendar.

Never used Yahoo Calendar.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    As of 1.3.1 you can use yahoo for all your services (mail, contacts, calendar) or you can use both yahoo and google or whatnot. Myself I prefer my google accounts for mail and contacts but I did add yahoo for messaging.
    i forgot about contacts and calendar.. i shall sync them now!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yahoooooo!