Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with their alarm clock NOT sounding after they set an alarm?

I'm a college student, and fairly frequently I need to pull "all nighters". Really they are partial nighters because I like to take a 1-2 hour nap around 4am....but when I set my alarm clock on the Pre, sometimes it just doesn't go off.

I've been playing around with it, and it seems like sometimes when I change an alarm and there is another daily alarm that has already been used and is waiting for tomorrow my newly changed alarm won't sound.

Any suggestions?
    i don't have that problem, but mine has been going off twice in the morning. i dismiss it when i get up at 5:30 am and 5 min or so later it goes off again and i have to dismiss it again.. guess my issue is the complete opposite, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlee View Post
    I'm a college student, and fairly frequently I need to pull "all nighters". Really they are partial nighters because I like to take a 1-2 hour nap around 4am....but when I set my alarm clock on the Pre, sometimes it just doesn't go off.
    Heh, I'm doing the exact same right now. I frequently don't hear my alarms too but I'm pretty sure I just turned them off during my sleep without even knowing. Sorry I know this doesn't really help.