Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1.    #1  
    I tried installing a patch that has to do with makin ur phone CPU at 600MHz when I restarted my phone... its stuck on the BOOT logo "Palm" I tried serveral times removing the battery but doesn't work!!! I even tried using WebOS Doctor to restore the phone... BUT I GET AN ERROR "PHONE DISCONNECTED" OMG I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! IDk wat to do!!!!
  2. #2  
    i hope you didnt install the one that said OBSOLETE . but all you can do is webos doctor your phone

    ok take battery out of phone plug it in to your computer and then holding the volume up button install the battery and keep holding the volume up button until a big usb symbol appears then start web doctor from there you should be good to go
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i hope you didnt install the one that said OBSOLETE . but all you can do is webos doctor your phone
    No I didnt chose the OBSOLETE and yes im tryin to use WebOS Doc.... Im getting an error msg sayin Phone Disconnected!!!!
  4. #4  
    just do what i just said it should work
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    just do what i just said it should work
    I am.... WebOS Doc isnt working!!!!! like I said... i get a error saying "Phone Disconnected" how am i suppose to proceed?
  6. #6  
    I am having the same problem. I have a feeling it has something to do with battery level. Doctor is saying it is charging the phone, goes to do that for a few seconds and then loses the connection.
  7. #7  
    do exactly what i said in the first post it should work you could also remove battery serval times as reinsert see if it boots up by itself but if you read my first post that the way to bring up web doctor maybe try reinstalling novacom driver or redownloading web doctor as well

    bjeremi if thats the case plug phone into the wall charger for an hour or two and try again
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. Kedar's Avatar
    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    #8  
    Yeah... Same thing happened to me.
    Battery level is probably low. I'm letting it charge a bit through outlet...

    I'm going to go try in 10-20 minutes.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    do exactly what i said in the first post it should work you could also remove battery serval times as reinsert see if it boots up by itself but if you read my first post that the way to bring up web doctor maybe try reinstalling novacom driver or redownloading web doctor as well

    bjeremi if thats the case plug phone into the wall charger for an hour or two and try again
    OKOK Ill try!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH thanks btw....
  10. #10  
    whenever you thank someone please hit the thanks button next to the reply button ,it just lets newbees know who might or might not help them ,ok !! thanks lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    OKOK Ill try!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH thanks btw....

    You think that will help? Now if I plug it into the wall charger it cycles from the locked palm screen to the charging battery screen. I think this might be stuck in limbo kind of situation until I can find a charged battery. As of now I think the phones lets itself get charged enough to reach the logo screen then stops charging itself and then drains back down enough that it has to go back into the charging only (charging symbol on screen) and repeat. We'll see though I'll do what you say and let it stay on there for a couple of hours.
  12. #12  
    Try this,
    -remove the battery from your phone,
    -Plug in the phone to the wall charger while pressing the up volume button.
    -replace the battery on the phone (still pressing the up volume button
    -you should get the big USB sign on the screen
    -run webos doc (at this point don't plug your phone to the computer).
    -when the webos doc program tells you to connet the phone, go ahead and hook it up to your computer.
    -WebOs Doc should recognize you phone and let it do it's work.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by mudotron View Post
    Try this,
    -remove the battery from your phone,
    -Plug in the phone to the wall charger while pressing the up volume button.
    -replace the battery on the phone (still pressing the up volume button
    -you should get the big USB sign on the screen
    -run webos doc (at this point don't plug your phone to the computer).
    -when the webos doc program tells you to connet the phone, go ahead and hook it up to your computer.
    -WebOs Doc should recognize you phone and let it do it's work.
    That just gives me a missing/then charging battery logo.
  14. #14  
    I see why it might take a few hours to get a good enough charge. The screen gets pretty hot while on the locked logo so it's probably burning a lot of the juice it's getting.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by mudotron View Post
    try this,
    -remove the battery from your phone,
    -plug in the phone to the wall charger while pressing the up volume button.
    -replace the battery on the phone (still pressing the up volume button
    -you should get the big usb sign on the screen
    -run webos doc (at this point don't plug your phone to the computer).
    -when the webos doc program tells you to connet the phone, go ahead and hook it up to your computer.
    -webos doc should recognize you phone and let it do it's work.
    omg that helped so much.....awesome man thanks its working!!!!!!! :d:d:d
  16. #16  
    thanks button lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    omg that helped so much.....awesome man thanks its working!!!!!!! :d:d:d
    Damn, it didn't work for me. Maybe my battery was a little worse off.
  18. #18  
    just keep charging for a while then if it does not work remove battery and replace a couple of times then charge it some more . others have siad it took a few reboots to get the phone to come back on so... if it does not work after that just start from the beginning and try again
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. #19  
    looks like it's bricked
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjeremi View Post
    Damn, it didn't work for me. Maybe my battery was a little worse off.
    It works bro... you should yur following the directions... BTW MY PHONE IS ALIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions