1. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Now that us UK users have 1.3.1 to play with I was wondering why everyone uses Google to Sync their calendar when yahoo offers "Yahoo! Sync" which does contacts, calendar, notes, To-do and everything that Google doesn't. I havent used the software but Google calendar sync is a pile of rubbish in my experience, so just wondered if anyone was use Yahoo sync and what you thought of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ldj View Post
    Now that us UK users have 1.3.1 to play with I was wondering why everyone uses Google to Sync their calendar when yahoo offers "Yahoo! Sync" which does contacts, calendar, notes, To-do and everything that Google doesn't. I havent used the software but Google calendar sync is a pile of rubbish in my experience, so just wondered if anyone was use Yahoo sync and what you thought of it?
    Unless I'm missing something, while Yahoo does have a notes feature, it does not sync with webOS. Look in the Memos app on webOS: there is no option to add an account like there is in Calendar and Contacts and Email. Same with Tasks.

So you can sync webOS with Yahoo Contacts and Calendar. Same as with Google.