1.    #1  
    so i had preware installed on my phone then this new upgrade came out from palm. which my phone did by itself and i realized i cant do anything with preware cuz all i got was error messages, so after that i figured id use webos doctor to restore my phone and i backed it up before i did the restore. so i did that and the phone is clean now, but i lost all my contacts has anyone had the same problem or know of why this happend iv used the webosdoctor before and my pre syncd all my contacts but now i have nuthing
    you should put your contacts on gmail and sync with the pre. You will never lose them that way.
    I followed the exact same steps and had the same results. Not sure what happened but I spent about 2 hours rebuilding my contacts from the contact in my old palm desktop. I agree with other poster use gmail, that palm backup is unforgiving.
    Just had the same thing happen today! Lost over 100 contacts. I called Palm, their response: We're aware of a wide spread issue right now andd we're working on it"
    basically we're "SOL"
  5.    #5  
    i got the same response from palm but when i asked am i sol they said all my contacts can be restored just a matter of when
    Quote Originally Posted by killasha27 View Post
    i got the same response from palm but when i asked am i sol they said all my contacts can be restored just a matter of when
    They lied to you!
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    My UPDATE!

Palm called me back today and was able to restore all more contacts! It took them a week, but they got my phone restored!
    My UPDATE!

Palm called me back today and was able to restore all more contacts! It took them a week, but they got my phone restored!