1.    #1  
    Long story short, I had no themes installed and unchecked everything checked in WebOSQI for tweaks/patches, I then ran the EPR tool in preware. I showed having 3 patches still loaded, but they gave me the IPKG errors. After checking again in WebOSQI, to see what was showing up, nothing was and then the update started.

Most everything is working ok, as far as I can tell, but there were a handful of patches, I can't seem to load.

The patches showing an IPKG error prior to the forced update were, my Battery Icon & Percent, Command Line, andExtract PdfViewer App.

After the update, I have 41 patch's installed, so most are going ok. I was able to get the Battery Icon & Percent patch installed with no problem, but I can not get Command Line or the Enable Lanscape PDF view to load. There were a handful of others and I'll try to post as I find them and time permits.

I did run the EPR again after the update and still get the error. I even spent te last 45min or so running WebOS Repair Utility and it didn't find much of anything.

I have tried to install from Preware and from WebOSQI, neither show them installed or will install. Suggestions??

Thanks
    hmm... Did you check that ignore patch compatibility thing in the Repair Utility?

Otherwise you'll either have to go to the command and force the patches to install (unless a more complex error is occurring) or Dr. your phone...
  3.    #3  
    Here is a screen shot of the command line error when trying to upload it via WebOSQI.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    hmm... Did you check that ignore patch compatibility thing in the Repair Utility?

Otherwise you'll either have to go to the command and force the patches to install (unless a more complex error is occurring) or Dr. your phone...
    I don't believe I checked that, should have I? I thought there was something to check, but couldn't recall, so I figured I'd run it and see what came up.