Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Not sure what I did differently, but I realized that I could finally install the Facebook app. I deleted Word Ace a while ago, and deleted a few songs that I didn't want (I now have 1.2GB available, as I had last week). The only difference is that I now have a touchstone lol. Oh, I did remove an old version of GDial Pro and install the latest homebrew version as well.

It feels liberating to be able to install things from the App Catalog now, and not just from Preware
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Sike. Well it just so happened that I was able to install Facebook and the Tire Size Calculator app, but nothing else. Not sure what the difference was that allowed me to install Facebook today and not last week.
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    if you already have preware, just install terminal service plug-in, terminal, then install mvapp (move app), from the linux apps directory. Very easy to use, only looks intimidating (terminal is command line app for linux base). Perfectly safe, all changes can be easily reverted. You get a detailed report of your /var and /media storage usage. Finally, NO MORE APP LIMIT! Not for quite a while, at least. Install away.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
    Sike. Well it just so happened that I was able to install Facebook and the Tire Size Calculator app, but nothing else. Not sure what the difference was that allowed me to install Facebook today and not last week.
    LOL @ "sike"... Did you perhaps mean "psych" ?
    "Sike" or "Just kidding"