Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Hey,
    I am having no luck updating to 1.3. I have tried with wifi on and off, in EVDO areas for hours, overnight, and during classes. My phone just keeps showing the loading icon and says it is looking for updates. Based on what I have heard about 1.3, I'm not too worried but I have no idea how to update if I could.
  2. BSR
    I'm in the same boat. I've removed all my patches, and keep trying to update, but it never finds any. I have WiFi in my house and it's well-connected -- downloads several podcasts daily, and e-mail comes through very fast.

I never had problems with the last couple of updates -- I'm tempted to do a full-erase and start from scratch, but if that isn't the problem it would be a huge waste of time.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Havent seen any noticeable benefits of 1.3 yet. I would let it be and not force it
  4. BSR
    Well between last message and now, I used webosdoctor to go back, and now it just finished updating. I think I must have broken something before, because it found the update in about 15 seconds.

I'm now reinstalling apps and patches...
    Just noticed that WebOS Doctor 1.3.1 is available from Palm, wondering if that might be a better choice then the OTA update (provided you have your music, pics, etc. backed up)?