Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    it is quite common situation in today's corporate world that you need to reply to all recipients of incoming email.

I press "reply2all" button and it puts myself in CC list of new email together with other recipients. I could remove myself manually every time, but it is really annoying.

I checked webOS patches but I couldn't find a solution.

Kreso

ps. I am still at poor 1.1.3 European level of WebOS
    I don't remember this ever happening to me, but I don't have a "reply2all" button, unless you mean the quotes not as a quote but as a description...

But if your using Outlook you can just put a rule in to throw all mail from your email address away so you don't have to deal with it. You can mark it as spam in other clients as well to hide it from you, it's a non-direct method, but It'll hold you over a while longer before you get the updates.
    That should only happen if the original email was not addressed to you. For example: if you have an email address that forwards to a gmail account, when you tap reply all on the gmail account it will include the original email address that the email was sent to. At least this is the way it works for me.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I tested again and guess what It doesn't happen any more. I tried with many messages, either addressed to me directly (TO) or indirectly (CC).

I am using Exchange account.

I am 100% positive that I had this problem recently ??

Kreso
    I use EAS accounts for both work Exchange server and Gmail on my Pre and never had this problem in any version of WebOS. The only place I've seen 'Reply To All' carbon copy myself is when I 'Reply to All' in Microsoft Outlook from a secondary account.