Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I have the same issue, only seems to happen to small/short files. They all worked fine before the last upgrade, hopefully Palm is aware of the issue and it is among the many fixes via 1.3.5.
    hello, im new at all this preware stuff but i would love to learn how to make ringtones as well or Themes for my phone but dont seem to know how or where to go to get help or a reply to all my ? do you think you could help out a very confused person but you must have lots of patients as well . please help a lost pre soul

angie
    1.3.1 seriously horked audio. It's a known problem. I've been trying to fix it with some changes to the pulseaudio config on the phone, but it doesn't make much of a difference.

Another issue introduced is sprintnav's turn by turn voice cutting out, and for me, harsh sound and clipping at higher frequencies over A2DP.

Being that this is a PHONE and MEDIA device, breaking audio in any way is a major FAIL on palm's part. Hopefully they will address these serious flaws in the next release.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12