Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I have three mail accounts attached to my mail app. Google (EAS), my work EAS and an IMAP server.

I managed to get caught up on my e-mail and now that "All Inboxes" is empty and showing the message in the subject.

This must be a bug because I'm pretty sure I'm going to get at least one e-mail tomorrow.
    PalmPilot Pro --> Palm III --> Palm V --> Palm 505 --> Treo 700p --> Palm Pre
    I have this error too! but my emails still come in when they need to, and all inboxes works correctly as well besides this.

My friend says that my pre knows the future now..doesn't bother me too much but if there was a reason or a fix i would apply it

anyone else?
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I had this exact same error after upgrading to 1.3.1 and all my Palm contacts, memo's and bookmarks were lost. I had to perform several Full Erases on the phone and run the webos doctor for 1.3.1. I was also getting duplicate contacts and contacts that when you tried to open them it just dumped you back to the main contacts list. I think I even ran a webos doctor for 1.2.1 then immediately ran webos doctor for 1.3.1 because it seemed that it wasn't fully erasing my device. Everything works fine now for email and contacts but I'm stil missing some data from my palm profile.
    buuump any help here?
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    maybe all the email bots are taking the day off?!?!?!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i had email problems last week and just ran webos repair utility and it fixed my problem quickly !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    This is happening to me too. It happened when I manually changed the date/time back one month. I've since changed it back to the correct date/time but for some reason it still says this in the outbox-- and when I send something from one particular (gmail) account it says error sending and infinitely tries to re-send it. So the recipient ends up with 54 emails of the same thing.