Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I wish my reminder times were off, it would be better then not getting any reminders at all

It sucks, I rely on this phone heavily for calendar reminders for work and they don't work at all for me.
    So, found out my Pre thought I was in Canada as well...I live in Kansas City (CST US). On the advice of the forum, I manually changed my timezone to the correct one. Guess what! This morning, I am getting notifications that are an hour early again! Checked my settings and they are correct...manual (no network time zone), and Chicago...

What gives?
    Quote Originally Posted by adamdavidclark View Post
    So, found out my Pre thought I was in Canada as well...I live in Kansas City (CST US). On the advice of the forum, I manually changed my timezone to the correct one. Guess what! This morning, I am getting notifications that are an hour early again! Checked my settings and they are correct...manual (no network time zone), and Chicago...

What gives?
    Try removing the account where the notifications are off and then adding it back. I assume you left network time zone off so it does not change back to Canada automatically.
    Yep...left the network timezone off. Will remove the offending account and try re-adding. Will post my results.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adamdavidclark View Post
    Yep...left the network timezone off. Will remove the offending account and try re-adding. Will post my results.

How does one go about doing this? How do I "remove my account" and reinstall it?

This problem is getting reall old. It went away for a few weeks or so when I deleted all calendar entries and re-entered them, and now it seems some don't go off at all. For example my 5am weekday reoccuring never goes off at all!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daveross View Post
    How does one go about doing this? How do I "remove my account" and reinstall it?

This problem is getting reall old. It went away for a few weeks or so when I deleted all calendar entries and re-entered them, and now it seems some don't go off at all. For example my 5am weekday reoccuring never goes off at all!

Thanks
    To remove a calendar account, open up the calendar app. Pull down the app menu on the top-left corner of the screen and select Preferences & Accounts. Select the account you want to remove from the list of Accounts and then click the red button that says "Remove Account".

Be prepared that if you remove an EAS account, it will remove your Contacts and probably your e-mail as well so if you had any manual Synergy overrides in Contacts, for example, you will have to re-create them.

To add back the account, go to the same Preferences & Accounts page in the calendar app and scroll to the bottom and click on "Add An Account".
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12