Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Well after updating to 1.3.1 (yes, I removed my patches first), I decided to delete my text convos and old email boxes that I wasnt using b/c I thought it might speed up my pre a bit. Now when I text my contacts, our conversations don't stay in the conversation list. In the actual text msg, I see the old texts, even tho I deleted the convo, but when I open the msg app it just says 'Your conversation list is empty." How do I get my convos to show back up in the list?

I have even tried using the button in the lower left to add a new convo, but it doesnt stay in the list.

TIA
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I have rebooted the phone and been thru all the menus in the messaging app. I even went into the help, and conveniently, the help page about deleting conversations is a broken link. Any information anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. It was much easier going into the msg app an selecting open convos. I should have left well enough alone I guess.
    I've seen this before. Try unlinking the contacts involved and relinking them, or temporarily linking the contact to another and unlinking. The bug seems related to this, so this seems to fix it.
    Yea me too if you start typing the name of the person in the messaging area you will see the thing but it wont show up for me too. i only deleted one person so only 1 person wont show
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Thanks Zorinlynx, that seems to have worked. It's odd, but a good work around. And thanks corey, I didn't know you could pull up convos thru search like that.
    I am also having this problem and the suggested work-around isn't helping
    i also have just tried deleting the messages inside the convo lol there was over 4 months of texts i had to delete and it still did not work.
    If all fails, delete contact, close contacts, re-enter contact and your messaging with that person will be healthy again without any history chats dragging along.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    This is a pretty common bug, I've been looking through palm's source for a few days no to see if I can find a permanent fix.

Another temp fix I've heard of is to delete the .attachments folder when connected to the pc in USB mode