1.    #1  
    Not sure what is going on. I am unable to open any of my emails, not even from the notification bar. I can go into my inboxes, receive new email, send email. But I can not open my emails. I didnt see any one else with this problem. Any solutions. My email is yahoo
    it's one of the email patches.......oh it's the that replace a botton. Can think right now_ but try removing it. I had the same prob and it work for me. It's not landscape thou.....
  3.    #3  
    i dont think I have that one, but will check. I just removed my email accounts and am putting them back on now. once they are done I will check my patch. thanks
  4.    #4  
    well the only patch I have that has to do with email is landscape. so i am going to take that off and see what happens
  5.    #5  
    i am still unable to open my emails ;(
    Ihave same problem. Removed all patches before update. Did add email patches back on. I have now taken them all off, restarted phone, nothing is working.

Can see, can receive new ones, cannot open.
    same problem here. Just ran epr,but it did not remove the landscape email or the download youtube patches, I get ipkg errors when trying to remove them. I assume that is where my problem lies. I installed both of those right after the update, before the pacthes got there new updates yesterday, so I wonder if there was a problem with 1.3.1 compatibility?

Anyone know how I can manually remove them, I'd rather avoid doctoring if I can.