Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Hey guys, need some help.

I installed 1.3.1 yesterday and I also installed the patch to "just charge". However I have no notification that charging from USB is occuring and the phone does not appear to be charging via USB at all now. I cannot select other modes and the phone is not visible from any of the web os PC applications including WebOS Doctor.

I installed some other patches, notably the top bar apps. There seemed to be some conflicts. I would be happy to Doctor the phone but my PC won't recognize it.

Right now I have no patches installed at all.

Any ideas? Help would be appreciated.
    this will sound dumb but did you try a diff usb port on your comp, sometimes that's all it takes with any usb device... Also try uninstalling the patch and connect.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Funny, it wasn't the USB port at all, tried all of them. However, the problem went away about an hour after I posted this. I had removed the path but it appears to take a while to work through the system.
    My problem is that I uninstalled Preware thinking that would help my other problems only to find that since my computer isn't recogizing my phone anymore since installing this patch, I can't re install preware!!! I don't know what to do.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    i didn't install this patch, but my pixi won't charge. i also don't get the notification when i plug it into the to computer. i wonder what patch disabled charging altogether...
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    hmm soft reset fixed it. oddly.
    you just do this

dial the phone

dial ##8727277# then
    it appear USB Passthrough Control
    you should modify the USB port to NOne
    then it will be ok
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Hey guys, need some help.

I installed 1.3.1 yesterday and I also installed the patch to "just charge". However I have no notification that charging from USB is occuring and the phone does not appear to be charging via USB at all now. I cannot select other modes and the phone is not visible from any of the web os PC applications including WebOS Doctor.

I installed some other patches, notably the top bar apps. There seemed to be some conflicts. I would be happy to Doctor the phone but my PC won't recognize it.

Right now I have no patches installed at all.

Any ideas? Help would be appreciated.
    I have the same problem and I have never patched my Pre.