1.    #1  
    Has anybody tried to update webos with patches and themes
    Go to Preware thread to check which ones are compatible with 1.3.1. Not all patches will work. You'll have to wait to see which ones will work and which ones will not. If you're using the latest Preware, it will show you automatically which patches will work with 1.3.1. PReware will recognize which OS version you have and will show you the proper, compatible patches, etc for your particular version.
    Last edited by Achill3s; 11/14/2009 at 12:36 AM.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    PReware will recognize which OS version you have and will show you the proper, compatible patches, etc for your particular version.
    Are you sure about this? Preware (the latest version of 0.9.8) is showing ALL patches...& so far none have worked for me...

UPDATE:
    OK...it appears you need to REFRESH the feeds for Preware AFTER the update -it then seems to adjust for the WebOS version you are running! I am having better luck now...on a few so far, anyway...
    Last edited by licotto; 11/14/2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: minor typo
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    This is the post with a list of patches not yet working with 1.3.1: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2032582
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    Are you sure about this? Preware (the latest version of 0.9.8) is showing ALL patches...& so far none have worked for me...

UPDATE:
    OK...it appears you need to REFRESH the feeds for Preware AFTER the update -it then seems to adjust for the WebOS version you are running! I am having better luck now...on a few so far, anyway...
    Preware has 92 patches for 1.3.1 available on 1.3.1 release day. The rest will be ported over the coming days I would expect.

Follow @webosinternals on twitter for more 1.3.1 news.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals