1.    #1  
    I downloaded "My Notification" just like the directions said. I linked my pre via USB and put the file in the ringtones folder. Now where do I find it on my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZP580 View Post
    I downloaded "My Notification" just like the directions said. I linked my pre via USB and put the file in the ringtones folder. Now where do I find it on my Pre.
    last page under "sounds & ringtones"
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    What do u mean by last page under sounds and ringtones? There is only one page. When I open Sounds & Ringtones, all I see is what I saw before. I am looking for the page that looks like it does on the page I got it from where it says My Notifications on the top.
  4.    #4  
    What do u mean by last page under sounds and ringtones? There is only one page. When I open Sounds & Ringtones, all I see is what I saw before. I am looking for the page that looks like it does on the page I got it from where it says My Notifications on the top.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZP580 View Post
    What directions? Can you point me to the page? I think I need to see them to understand what you've done so far.