1.    #1  
    So I had a meeting yesterday with Adobe about the future of their products. They mentioned they are pushing to have Adobe Air on all the mobile platforms that they can.

For those who don't know what Adobe Air is, it is basically a platform that allows offline flash like applications.

So since Adobe has Flash coming for the webOS, I am expecting Air is coming too.

How do you guys think this will affect the application SDK problem? It seems flash and Air will have deeper access to the OS than even Palm's own SDK.

Thoughts?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I doubt AIR will get much deeper access - Air is just an other toolkit like Mojo. And of course the AIR widgets will look nothing like the WebOS widgets, etc.

The most you'll be able to do is have a very good 2D drawing engine (well, only if flash uses the GPU).
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)