1.    #1  
    I know there is a patch for this. But I dont know what it is so can somebody help me out with this
    If you can wait until Saturday 1.3.1 webOS supports it and is expected to be released along with the Pixi.

Alternatively...http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-messages.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    If you can wait until Saturday 1.3.1 webOS supports it and is expected to be released along with the Pixi.

Alternatively...http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-messages.html
    this was also EXPECTED in the last 2 updates.... I'm not holding my breath. But the patch works well. I have been using it since before they made it so easy with preware.
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    you need to get preware....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Also found in WebOS Quick Install.

Just do a search in these forums. Lots of thread on this topic
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    idk, maybe im out of the loop. ive been texting probably as long as anyone, but, i dont understand why someone would need to forward a text message. i cant think of a single instance in my thousands of text messaging why i would need to forward it. and what puzzles me even more, is the vast amount of people who apparently do it (based on the complaints that i've seen about the inability to do it). ..idk...
    Quote Originally Posted by arachnoman1 View Post
    idk, maybe im out of the loop. ive been texting probably as long as anyone, but, i dont understand why someone would need to forward a text message. i cant think of a single instance in my thousands of text messaging why i would need to forward it. and what puzzles me even more, is the vast amount of people who apparently do it (based on the complaints that i've seen about the inability to do it). ..idk...
    I must just be stupid but if you want to send the same text out to everyone you work with how else would you do it?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    sms forwarding works great on webOS 1.3.1!! patience... almost there
    The webOS 1.3.1 update that came out over the weekend for Sprint and Bell lets you forward texts now. More details are available at The Official Palm Blog: What's new in webOS 1.3.1?.