1.    #1  
    I had to do a partial erase on my palm pre and i tried to put it in dev mode and it doesn't show up. i don't know how to get it back... can someone help me???
    upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart...make sure to spell it completely perfect
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

3.    #3  
    I did... tried that like 10 times, did full/partial restore... even called palm. no good. the only thing that saved me was to use the web doctor and it did the trick. besides not being able to see the dev. mode icon, incoming calls looked really weird and text message notifications came through with contact image alone without a preview of what was sent. it was insane but the doctor really helped. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by la.cerise09 View Post
    I did... tried that like 10 times, did full/partial restore... even called palm. no good. the only thing that saved me was to use the web doctor and it did the trick. besides not being able to see the dev. mode icon, incoming calls looked really weird and text message notifications came through with contact image alone without a preview of what was sent. it was insane but the doctor really helped. thanks!
    weird
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Try webos20090606

It should give you the same result as the konami code.