1.    #1  
    my refurbished Palm Pre arrived today and prior to activating it i ran WebOSDoctor on my old pre. wiping it clean before sending it back. now my contacts list from the palm database will not load. i get all my app catalog apps and my email syncs, but none of my contacts. did i cause this problem by using the webos doctor prior to activating my "new" refurb pre?
    Not likely. This has been done plenty of times in the past but other users but I can't remember anyone reporting this type of problem secondary to running Webdr. Maybe other users can chime in.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnugy View Post
    my refurbished Palm Pre arrived today and prior to activating it i ran WebOSDoctor on my old pre. wiping it clean before sending it back. now my contacts list from the palm database will not load. i get all my app catalog apps and my email syncs, but none of my contacts. did i cause this problem by using the webos doctor prior to activating my "new" refurb pre?
    That's doubtful. More likely, you've experienced what a number of posts have identified as a problem: the Palm Profile sometimes fails to download contacts after doctoring -- with or without Palm tech assistance.
  4.    #4  
    well i have finished my online chat w/ Palm support and should "expect a call in the next 24-48 hours." great. i didnt figure that webDr would cause this issue seeing as all it did was clean out the old phone. as soon as webDr finished wiping the old phone rather then log into it i just looged into my "new" refurb and i'm good to go, or so i thought....
  5.    #5  
    now i really f'd up. tried to switch esn back to my old pre, still no contacts...switch back to refurb & now i cant login to my palm profile.

error message:

You need to be connected to your wireless service provider"s network to sign in. Move into a wireless service area & try again.

Sprint customer service is trying everything in the book and still nothing. I shoulda just waited the 24-48 hours for my Palm support call back....