1.    #1  
    For some reason my V.Keys no longer works... I tried to reinstall it.. but I get thins annoying msging station ("Error Installing: See IPKG Log") so then I check out the log and the msg I read was all gibberish to me! I think it screw me and my pre.. hmm? But yeah does anyone have anyway of fixing my issue I mean I tried everything I know... I did try deleting the V.Key folder in my USB Storage... but it was the same error. I even tried installing the old V.Keys... but that didnt do anything... so yeah... any help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee thanks! xD

PS. "V.Keys"... is my way of saying Virtual Keyboard for short... xD

Thanks again!!!
    in preware somewhere there is a file called OBSOLETE virtual keyboard, from the description it says it removes all files associated with the vk that should allow for proper reinstallation. you might have to download the autopatch feed and look under available other->linux application->all->and it should be the first one listed
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by franky_402 View Post
    in preware somewhere there is a file called OBSOLETE virtual keyboard, from the description it says it removes all files associated with the vk that should allow for proper reinstallation. you might have to download the autopatch feed and look under available other->linux application->all->and it should be the first one listed
    Yeah I tried that... same error msg Im getting.... my phone hates me haha aauugghh... any other way?
    If its that bad I would do an OSdoctor. Restore the phone and reinstall all of the homebrew stuff. I know for me I couldnt live with out Preware and filecoaster anymore . I love homebrew!