Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I love the widgets on droid phones and wondering if webos will ever evolve in that direction. Though there's already a clock on top I would like as a wallpaper and also maybe notifications rather showing up on the bottom. Any agreements?
    It can't do widgets, it's just a different way of arranging the UI: cards and dashboard notifications. If cards launched quickly or could be left open, there probably wouldn't be a need for widgets. But at the current performance and memory issues, managing cards is not as easy as it should be.

Maybe an Android device, especially the HTC Sense UI kind is better for your needs? They just do things differently, I don't see how they could be mixed.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    I would not say that webos CAN'T do widgets. It just does not do them right now.... Who knows what they might add later on.
    YES they can!! They're called CARD!!....
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    I would not say that webos CAN'T do widgets. It just does not do them right now.... Who knows what they might add later on.
    There won't be any widgets.
    I'm glad, myself. I can't stand the messy interface that widgets give. The card interface is much cleaner and I greatly prefer that.
    seriously... if you want widgets get the android instead then. WebOS is about cards, not widgets :/ why change the whole principle of it?
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme